Sunday, October 30, 2011

Amanda Seyfried admires Timberlake’s ‘charisma’

Amanda Seyfried says Justin Timberlake has more “charisma” than anyone she’s ever met.

The actress recently starred with the singer-turned-actor in new movie In Time. Amanda was completely bowled over by Justin’s performance.

“Justin’s got the most charisma of anyone I’ve ever met,” she told the British edition of Look magazine. “You can tell by the way he dances and performs. You know what you’re going to get with him. He was just really into it.”

Amanda admits that the love scenes they shared were extra special for her. The 25-year-old has had a crush on the star ever since she was a teenager.

She confessed that she used to dance along to his former band ‘N Sync’s songs.

“I loved ‘N Sync,” she exclaimed. “My friends and I used to set up a video camera, wear ridiculous oversized clothes and dance to all their music. I wish I could talk to me as a 13-year-old and say, ‘You know that band you like? You’re going to...’ but it doesn’t work that way,” she smiled.

© Cover Media

No comments:

Post a Comment